Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Movie Review --- Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials

This is uncharted territory for us since John and I only read the first book in this series - The Maze Runner.  We actually listened to the book on one of our road trips several years ago and hadn't picked up the 2nd book yet, so, it was interesting to see how they moved the story along after the boys (and one girl) had escaped the glade.
The Scorch Trials was action packed from start to finish, although I felt they slowed down just enough to introduce the new characters to help us know and care what happens to the new people in this movie.
I'm still in the dark as to what happened to the world to cause all the desert, the ruined cities, and the (zombies?) chasing the kids all over the place.  I'm hoping that the third movie will clear this all up for us, cause I'm in the dark.
I liked it, and will definitely go see the third movie based on The Death Cure when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment