Monday, August 24, 2015

KT's First Day of Kindergarten

The day finally arrived...our KT is in Kindergarten.  Where has all the time gone?  She has been a bit nervous about it when we talked about it, she would say she was "a little shy." I told her that everyone in her class was new to school, so all the kids would be a little shy.
Colleen took some photos on Saturday so that they could document this big event and they turned out so beautiful.  I'm in awe of my daughter's ability with the camera....she has real talent.  Of course, her subject is awfully beautiful, if I do say so myself.
 KT was a good model -- she wasn't sure about all this business with the apple, but she went along with it!


This pose was my absolute favorite! I'm so glad Colleen chose it as THE kinder picture!

This morning she texted us the "off to school" pic....that backpack is as big as she is!


And here is the after school picture -- Colleen said she told her that she had a "great day!"  I knew she would, her teacher is so lucky to have her!
First day is in the history books!


No comments:

Post a Comment